Peer Reveiwed Publications
- Lafferty Attracta, Phillips Dominique, Dowling‐Hertherington Linda, Fahy Majella, Moloney Breda, Duffy Clare, Paul Gillian, Fealy Gerard, and Kroll Thilo. “Colliding worlds: Family carers’ experiences of balancing work and care in Ireland during the COVID‐19 pandemic.” Health & Social Care in the Community (2021).
- Phillips Dominique, Gillian Paul, Majella Fahy, Linda Dowling-Hetherington, Thilo Kroll, Breda Moloney, Clare Duffy, Gerard Fealy, and Attracta Lafferty. “The invisible workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic: Family carers at the frontline.” HRB Open Research 3 (2020).
- Lafferty Attracta, Dominique Phillips, Gillian Paul, Gerard Fealy, Majella Fahy, Linda Dowling-Hetherington, Clare Duffy, Breda Moloney, and Thilo Kroll. “Stage 1 Registered Report: A scoping review protocol to map the evidence on family carers who combine work with care.” HRB Open Research 2 (2019): 7.
- Moloney, B. (2020, November). Young carers in upper secondary school and their future career prospects. The 3rd International Young Carers Conference. Brussels [Conference postponed until May 2021].
- Fahy M., Dowling-Hetherington, L., Phillips, D., Kroll, T. Fealy, G. Paul, G., Moloney, B. Duffy, C. & Lafferty, A. (2020, August). Negotiating flexible working arrangements: The experiences of working family carers. Paper accepted to the Irish Academy of Management Conference, Dublin City University [Conference postponed until August 2021] ORAL
- Phillips, D., Kroll, T., Duffy, C., Fealy, G., Paul, G., Dowling-Heatherington, L., Fahy, M., Moloney, B., & Lafferty, A. (2020, April). Altering work arrangements to accommodate care commitments: Family carers’ experiences in the Irish context. Paper accepted to the Sustainable Care International Conference, Sheffield, UK. [Conference postponed until April 2021] ORAL
- Moloney, B. (2020, April). An exploration of young carers’ experiences in secondary school and their perceptions regarding future career prospects. Paper accepted to Sustainable Care International Conference: Pre-conference Workshop for PhD students and Early Career Researchers. Sheffield, UK. [Conference postponed until April 2021] ORAL
- Moloney, B. (2020, March). An exploration of young carers’ experiences in secondary school and their perceptions regarding future career prospects. College of Health and Agricultural Sciences Graduate Research Symposium, University College Dublin. [Postponed until further notice] ORAL
- Lafferty, A. and Fahy, M. (2020, February). The CAREWELL project: Reconciling work and care.Women’s Committee, Irish Congress of Trade Unions, Parnell Square, Dublin. ORAL
- Lafferty, A. (2019, December). The CAREWELL project. Paper presented at the Key Stakeholder Seminar: Supporting Family Carers in the Workplace, Ashling Hotel, Dublin. ORAL
- Phillips, D., Kroll, T., Duffy, C., Fealy, G., Paul, G., Dowling-Heatherington, L., Fahy, M., Moloney, B., & Lafferty, A. (2019, November). Family carers’ experiences of altering work arrangements to provide care: A qualitative case study approach. Paper presented to Care Alliance Ireland/UCD Family Carers’ Conference, University College Dublin. ORAL
- Lafferty Attracta, Dowling-Hetherington Linda, Fahy Majella, Paul Gillian, Phillips Dominique, Fealy Gerard, Maloney Breda, Duffy Clare, Kroll Thilo. Submission to the Public Consultation on Flexible Working. (2020).
- Lafferty, A. (2019, October). An ultimate juggling act – Balancing caregiving and paid work [blog post].
Retrieved from https://blog.hrbopenresearch.org/2019/10/29/an-ultimate-juggling-act-balancing-caregiving-and-paid-work/